Chile troops, police attack post-quake looting

So apparently the Chileans are arresting the people that are in the broken buildings. Why they are doing is because they think that people are trying to loot the buildings for goods now that may seem reasonable, but they just had a freaking earthquake I mean get off there back one of the strongest earthquakes in the world and everything is destroyed and millions of lives are still trapped and their worried about people looting BROCKEN BUILDINGS. What kind of government are they a bunch of mess up little grumblers telling people not to loot buildings that are already destroyed and people are dieing every second and they are worried about that god have mercy on their pitiful souls and I hope they get whats coming to them.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/lt_chile_earthquake;_ylt=AiGVmPdlrvfhhb2enYv268Gs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNqZXF0azlzBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwMzAxL2x0X2NoaWxlX2VhcnRocXVha2UEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwMxBHBvcwMxBHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNjaGlsZWVhcnRocXU-

4 thoughts on “Chile troops, police attack post-quake looting

1. i think what they are goodin is not inteligent, dont u rather lot food for your family, instead of having to wait to feed your familiy? i would not like to be under those conditions, but if i have to serch through the buildings to find somthing to help my family atleast for a day or two, i would to it.

2. Thats whats im saying. People cannot govern themselves and expect good from it. Its ridiculous the things they worry about. Government sometimes need to rethink whats REALLY IMPORTANT. Isn’t their a mess still in Haiti? Sooner or later a lot more places are going to be earthquaked up and its going to be a huge mess. Its so sad
    comment on my blog
    -shawty2short-

3. This is just rediculous. How can a government worry about people looting buildings while people are dying. It just shows you how stupid some governments are. Hell ( sorry for using word) if i was starving and my family needed food i would go into a building and get whaty i can. One of the strongest earthquakes in history hits and all the government can worry about is people stealing. This is just sad. Honestly i hope they get what they deserve in the future, what an arogant government chile has.

4. These people are just trying to find some form of shelter! I agree, I don’t see why it’s so important to be kicking out these people who just had their lives ruined by a natural disaster. The buildings are destroyed anyway, what’s there to steal?